As counsel to many first responders, including law enforcement officers, firefighters, and EMTs, the attorneys at Emery | Reddy, PLLC have the experience necessary to tackle the unique legal issues faced by this community.
Click To Download Our First Responder Benefits Informational PDF
Emery | Reddy has years of experience and a litany of awards for representing first responders in Washington state for L&I, workers’ compensation, employment law, and injury law. Our cases have advanced protections for workers across Washington. We serve those who protect and serve others.
First Responder Benefits:
- Third-party claims
- L&I pensions
- Disability and injury discrimination
- L&I plaintiff’s actions for back time-loss, ongoing time-loss compensation, and Partial Permanent Disability (PPD) awards
- Title 51 retaliation
- WLAD discrimination and retaliation
- Occupational illness and disease
- Workers’ compensation and L&I benefits and claims
- Structured settlements
- Contract negotiation
- Severance negotiation
- Collective bargaining
- ADA claims
- FMLA violation claims
Please call Emery | Reddy today for a free case review. We can tell you in one short call whether you have a claim and how we can best help you. Please remember to have your L&I claim readily available.