EMERY REDDY, PLLC – Lawyers – Emery Reddy Attorneys provide dedicated representation to individuals with workplace claims, L&I claims, Workers’ Compensation claims, Third Party Injuries, Auto Accident injuries, or Employment Law claims involving harassment, wrongful termination, wage disputes, the Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Our law firm accepts select cases throughout the state of Washington (including Seattle, Everett, Bellevue, Tacoma, Yakima and Spokane). We have recovered millions for our clients in compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and awards for pain and suffering. Using specialized litigation techniques and proven strategies, we cut through denials and bureaucracy to maximize the compensation you receive from your claim.
Emery Reddy – Attorneys At Law
600 Stewart Street, Suite 1100
Seattle, WA 98101
Call For a Free Consultation
- "Emery Reddy settled my car accident injury case quickly and efficiently. They remained in contact with me throughout the case, and got me a higher settlement than I anticipated."
~ Zack, Bellevue, Washington
- "After two years of struggling with my self-insured employer, Emery Reddy won my case at the Board, getting my surgery approved and an award of back time loss compensation!"
~ Cynthia, Yakima, Washington
- My claim had been rejected, and Emery Reddy overturned the rejection, got my medical benefits turned back on, and an award of over a year and a half of my salary."
~ Robert, Tacoma, Washington
- My claim was closed and I needed surgery badly. Emery Reddy got the decision reversed, reopened my claim, got me 2 years of salary, a permanent partial disability settlement, and vocational retraining!"
~ Randy, San Antonio, Texas
- "The self-insured employer was denying surgery and was not paying for my medical treatment. They said the condition was "preexisting." Emery Reddy appealed and won my case."
~ Cynthia, Bellevue, Washington
- "The state was closing my claim even though my doctor said I needed more treatment. They completely cut me off and I did not receive an award. Emery Reddy appealed my case, won and now I am getting the treatment and benefits I need."
~ Benny, Snohomish, Washington
- "Emery Reddy got me additional vocational services and a new doctor that completely turned my claim and my life around!"
~ Kim, Gig Harbor, Washington
- "The state said that some of my medical conditions were "unrelated" to my workplace injury, and denied benefits. Emery Reddy appealed and now I am going to get surgery!"
~ Joe, Tacoma, Washington
- "My claim was closed, and I tried to reopen it, but the application was denied. Emery Reddy appealed the decision, got my claim reopened, got me medical treatment, additional therapy, and benefits, and now I am being retrained in a new industry!"
~ Tony, Seattle, Washington
- "Emery Reddy exemplifies everything a good law firm should be. The lawyers are intelligent, attentive, hard-working and -- believe it or not -- kind. This is a rare find in the dog-eat-dog legal world! It's great to know you can hire someone to help you with a legal mess who handle the details and actually follow through on every one of their promises. They're worth every penny!" ~ Nicole S., Long Beach, CA
- "After going through a 3-year battle with L&I, my husband & I decided to hire Emery Reddy. They have been a life-saver! Patrick is compassionate and makes you feel important; I know I am not his only client, but it feels that way. I'm in Gig Harbor and Emery Reddy is in Seattle, but the distance has not stopped them from working as hard on my case as someone next door would." ~ Kimberly, Gig Harbor, WA
Emery Reddy, PLLC : Seattle Employment Attorneys
Who We Are
EMERY REDDY, PLLC is a full service law firm representing individuals and businesses in general civil litigation matters throughout Washington State. Whether we are representing an individual worker, a family-owned business, or a Fortune 500 company, we fight aggressively to protect our clients’ interests in all negotiations and litigation. Recognizing that every case is unique, our attorneys build a close working relationship with the clients we serve, allowing us to meets their goals with a detailed, far-sighted, and highly personalized legal strategy.
The dedicated Seattle employment lawyers at Emery Reddy are experienced handling a wide range of workplace claims, and are committed to earning maximum possible compensation for every single client. We represent individuals seeking L&I claims; workers’ compensation claims; third party injury or auto injury claims; and Employment Law claims involving harassment, wrongful termination, wage disputes, the Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
We are proud to serve the State of Washington, accepting select cases from Seattle, Everett, and Bellevue to Tacoma, Yakima, and Spokane. Our team has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients to cover medical expenses and lost wages, and account for wrongful pain and suffering. We expertly employ effective litigation techniques and proven prosecution strategies to best serve our clients’ interests. Emery Reddy is a trusted name in Employment and Labor Law. We work through bureaucratic obstacles and denials to earn you the compensation you deserve.
A Winning Reputation
When we founded our practice on the principles of a specialized and detailed practice, we set the bar for success. Over the years, the attorneys at Emery Reddy have provided consistently exceptional legal service to the workers and businesses of Washington State. For that reason, our team’s efficient and specialized approach to litigation is widely recognized in the legal community as the key to success.
Areas of Practice
Washington residents who suffer a workplace injury or impairment are entitled to workers compensation benefits through the Department of Labor and Industries. Still, a shocking number of injured workers who are entitled to workers comp do not receive the full benefits. As advocates for the Washington workforce, the L&I attorneys at Emery Reddy are committed to securing benefits for those injured or disabled in the workplace. Our experienced legal team will work to earn you the maximum compensation for medical expenses and lost wages, loss of earning power benefits, retaliatory practices, and permanent partial or permanent total disability awards. When it comes to your compensation, don’t take “no” for an answer. Emery Reddy is the trusted name in rejected L&I claims appeals, working hard to get you every cent to which you are entitled for your claim.
L&I claims may be brought for any workplace injury. Whether you suffer trauma from a serious on-site accident, occupational disease, or repetitive use injury, we’ll guide you through every step of the process to complete your Workers Compensation claim. Emery Reddy is proud to put our comprehensive legal knowledge to work for injured professionals, offering comprehensive legal expertise in the following areas:
Compensation for medical expenses, including surgery, physical therapy, prescription drugs, and other rehabilitation services
Compensation for lost wages
Appealing a rejected L&I claim
Compensation for retaliatory practices
Legal consultation for your Independent Medical Examination (IME)
Reopening a case if medical problems return or worsen
Vocational rehabilitation service
Survivor benefits: When workers are killed on the job, their dependent heirs are eligible for workers’ compensation benefits.
Emery Reddy’s team of Employment Law attorneys proudly represent clients’ claims involving a range of workers’ rights issues. We have a proven track record handling FMLA claims, wage disputes, disability and ADA, discrimination, and sexual harassment cases. We’ll fight for your employee rights, earning you maximum compensation.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, the trusted Personal Injury attorneys of the Emery Reddy group can help. We’ll represent your claim to earn you the money needed to cover the costs of your accident. Whether you are the victim of a car accident, medical malpractice, wrongful death, slip-and-fall injury, animal bite, or any other wrongful personal injury, our team will help you seek compensation and justice.
We know that battling claims against your business can be costly, taking a great deal of both time and money. Emery Reddy’s employer defense attorneys help businesses minimize this cost by aggressively defending employers’ rights in the event of a lawsuit. We protect the interests of your business by limiting exposure to suits involving discrimination and wrongful termination, wage disputes, union issues, worker’s rights, and compliance with FMLA and ADA legislation. When faced with a claim, our attorneys will employ expert tactics of negotiation, arbitration and litigation to defend your business.